If you are looking for an exciting and challenging job experience, here are six good reasons to consider Paradox Engineering:
1. We’re in a business that makes sense.
The Internet of Things is changing the way Cities manage their own assets and resources, thus improving quality of public services and citizen satisfaction, reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions, optimizing costs and processes. Together, we can really play a role in the Smart City transformation.
2. We have deep roots.
We were born as a telecommunication company, and matured unique competences in radio design, network design and management, low power consumption and data collection systems. You will build on our strong innovation capabilities and over 10 years of experience in networking and Internet of Things solutions for smart urban and industrial environments.
3. We think big and act global.
We are the innovation engine of MinebeaMitsumi Group, leading global provider of Electro Mechanics Solutions™ with over 78,000 employees and an established business presence in all five continents. This means we work in a multinational and multicultural environment, with cross-functional teams and frequent opportunities to travel worldwide.
4. We learn, every day.
In a dynamic team like our, there’s always something new to learn. You will be in the first line on very innovative technological projects, sharing knowledge and expertise with high talented professionals. Your contribution will make things happen, taking the maximum out of any project and any task.
5. We never say “we can’t”.
We own our technologies, and 100% of their intellectual property – although we always advocate industry standards. If a technology, innovation or idea can bring value to customers, partners and to our team, there will be almost no constraint to pursue it.
6. We are heading to the future.
We work for today and for tomorrow – to win future challenges with cutting-the-edge technologies and solutions. We are part of an industrial group with more than 65 years of history, and a long-term strategy to ensure continuity and success to employees, customers and partners.
We are always interested in exceptional talents to build a brilliant team, help shape the future of our company and provide customers a compelling portfolio of Internet of Things smart solutions.
If you want to employ your talent with us, have a look at our open positions and apply for the one that best fits your profile by writing to email@example.com.
All job opportunities are intended for Paradox Engineering’s offices in Novazzano (Ticino, Switzerland). We offer Swiss Labour contracts and remuneration in line with candidates’ experience.
– ref. “PE_SWEng_2018”
- Develop applications and software components for back-end and communication middleware, running on embedded Linux platforms and Linux servers
- Enhance application performance with extensive use of high-performance computing technologies and distributed database
- Promote new technologies, proactively looking at innovative applications
- University degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Proven experience in software development on Linux and Linux embedded operating systems
- Database engineering and optimization
- Knowledge and experience on software engineering methodologies: lifecycle, quality assurance and testing techniques, continuous integration and continuous deployment technologies, Agile methodology
- Knowledge of IoT platforms as a plus
- Knowledge about server side logic, how server side interchanges data with users and devices, data model, data storage and security solutions
- Knowledge about devops tecnologies, such as docker and configuration languages
- Knowledge about front-end technologies and integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Italian mother tongue, fluent in English
- Flexible, able to prioritise activities and managing time efficiently, meeting deadlines
- Excellent problem solving approach, high level of commitment and ability to manage pressure
- Able to work cross-functionally in dynamic and international environments and to work effectively and independently with all levels of the organization and clients
- Effective communication skills and willingness to travel worldwide